Condiiton: 100% Brand New
Color: As picture shown
Material: Steel Â
Measuring range: 1.5 (mm)
Measurement accuracy: 99%
Size: (L) x (W) x (H) 5 x 5 x 13cm / 1.97" x 1.97" x 5.12"(appr.)
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (fixture), remove the tire.
2. The magnetic level to carefully suck in the brake wheel on the side.
3. The level of adjustment to zero.
4. Installed on the required positioning of special parts.
5. The use of special tools, with the degree of magnetic level instructions, adjust the positioning of parts to the required measurement angle.
6. With a locator re-test if found to have a little deviation, just fine at the bottom of the car can be. (Generally a little deviation does not cause positioning failure).
1 xÂ Magnetic Gauge Tool
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.